Heavy Duty. FPSRS3
• Trådløs tilkobling til både Job Link®-system-appen og trådløse manifolder (SM380 og SM480)
• 114 kg kapasitet
• Automatisk avstengning
• 200 timers batterilevetid på plattformen
• Separat ekstern skjerm med 80 timers batterilevetid
RS3 – Refrigerant Scale 250 lb Capacity l Wireless
Wireless connection to both Job Link® System App* and wireless manifolds (SM380V & SM480V)
200 hour platform battery life
The SRS3 Wireless Refrigerant Scale combines modern wireless electronics and rugged materials to perform at the high level you demand. The platform is made of thick aluminum to maintain accuracy over the life of the product. Rubber pad and bumpers cushion both the tank and the scale itself. A new wireless protocol sends platform measurements to both the included remote display and the Fieldpiece Job Link® System Mobile App. Weight measurements can also be viewed wirelessly on the SM380V and SM480V refrigerant manifolds.
Platform electronics are sealed to block the occasional moisture seen from rain and splashing. Hang the remote display from a condenser or anywhere metallic and easy to see. The magnetic folding hat holds it right where you put it.
Use the SRS3 wireless scale with the included handle or with Job Link Mobile System app. With Job Link you can receive your live weight measurement directly on your mobile device. Add weight into your Job Link mobile system reports, keep records of refrigerant use, or monitor wieht from a distance. Handle wireless range is 1000′, Job Link system mobile range is 1000′.
- Connect to Job Link System Mobile App*
- Long range wireless
- Flat top bumpers for larger cylinders
- Max load 252 lbs (114 kg)
- View units your way
- Pounds and ounces
- Pounds only
- Ounces only
- Kilograms and grams
- Kilograms only
- Grams only
*The earlier model wireless scale, SRS2C, does not work with Job Link System App, only the SRS3.
- Wireless Refrigerant Scale – SRS3
- Platform and Remote
- Rugged Nylon Case with Carrying Strap
- Standard 9-volt Battery (remote) Installed
- 6 x AA Batteries (platform) Installed
- Operator’s Manual