Tilgjenglig på lager
2 på lager
The SCL2 Carbon Dioxide Leak Detector is a portable CO2 (R-744) instrument with a superior combination of sensitivity, speed, sensor life, battery life, and ease of use.
Easily find leaks on commercial refrigeration systems, restaurant soda machines, or any other system using R-744. Pinpoint tiny leaks in high concentration CO2 environments. The SCL2 Carbon Dioxide Leak Detector finds leaks as small as 6 grams per year (0.2 oz/yr). It also has three sensitivity settings to keep false triggering to a minimum.
Gas is pumped through the tip of the wand into the sensor within the SCL2 body. The sensor detects changes in concentration, not absolute concentration, allowing the SLC2 to differentiate CO2 concentrations higher than concentrations normally found in the ambient air.
- Senses refrigerant change for excellent response is contaminated areas
- Long-life sensor lasts up to 10 years
- Three sensitivity levels, down to 6g (0.2oz) per year
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Manufacturers Code: SCL2EUR